Optimising packaging performance with correct material
There are many ways in which we can help to make your packaging better. Need a stronger package, for example? We have optimised and strengthen a folding tray solution and even reduced material with over 70%. We guaranty food safety during storage and transport through clever design and construction, and helped increase shelf life and reduced waste.
Your packaging solution should perform optimally along every step in the value chain, from how quickly it runs through the filling process and how well it transports, to it’s profile on the shelf and how it enhances the consumer’s experience.
FlexiGastro uses 99.4% pure aluminum and that creates extremely good qualities lik:
- Super fast cooling = Extremely long time storage
- Super fast heating = Heavy energy reduction and 75% less time
- Autoclave use and other processes
Why use aluminium in food packaging
• Aluminium is easy to form and process.
• It protects the food and leaves out micro-organisms, air and light.
• It gives a longer shelf life than other food packagings.
• Low weight = reducing transport costs.
• Food in aluminium containers can go from freezer to oven or microwave.
• The only food packaging, that goes on the grill.
• Temperatures from -40°C to 350°C.
• Aluminium has 100% recyclability.
EAFA advises never to cook or store acidic or salty foods with pH
outside the range 4 – 8,5 pH in plain aluminium containers.